Chartis is the leading provider of research and analysis on the global market for risk technology. It is part of InfoPro Digital which owns market leading brands such as Risk and Waters Technology. Chartis' goal is to support enterprises as they drive business performance through improved risk management, corporate governance and compliance and to help clients make informed technology and business decisions by providing in-depth analysis and actionable advice on virtually all aspects of risk technology. Areas of expertise include:
- Credit risk
- Operational risk and governance, risk and compliance (GRC)
- Market risk
- Asset and liability management (ALM) and liquidity risk
- Energy and commodity trading risk
- Financial crime including trader surveillance, anti-fraud and anti-money laundering
- Cyber risk management
- Insurance risk
- Regulatory requirements including Basel 2, Basel 3, Dodd-Frank, EMIR and Solvency II
Chartis is solely focused on risk and compliance technology which gives it a significant advantage over generic market analysts.
The firm has brought together a leading team of analysts and advisors from the risk management and financial services industries. This team has hands-on experience of implementing and developing risk management systems and programs for Fortune 500 companies and leading consulting houses.